Ordering & Payment
- You can place your order by telephone, fax, email or in person by visiting our showrooms.
- A deposit of 50% is required with each order.
- The balance is payable when your order is ready for dispatch. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards, cash or cheque (payable to Wisdom Fireplaces).
- Cheques require five working days to clear.
- All prices are payable in UK pounds sterling. Prices include VAT but do not include delivery or installation. Any shipping, packaging and insurance costs are additional.
- The purchaser is responsible for any and all duty, taxes and fees. Fully insured delivery can be arranged to all UK destinations.
- All goods must be paid for in full and funds cleared prior to delivery or collection otherwise goods cannot be released. this also applies to customers own items being refurbished.
- Items left with us for refurbishment may be sold to recover costs if not collected within 3 months.
- Wisdom Fireplaces shall not be responsible for items that take longer than expected to arrive !
- All deposits on goods are non refundable,
- Returns will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances and will carry a minimum 20% rehandling charge. Please be certain before ordering.
- We recommend installation of all products by a qualified, experienced, professional fireplace fitter and cannot be held responsible for problems arising from incorrect or unqualified installation.
- Wisdom fireplaces do not provide an installation service. However, details of a qualified engineer can be provided if required.
- The contract for any fitting work undertaken is between the customer and their chosen engineer. There is no agreement between the customer and Wisdom fireplaces concerning the fitting.
- We shall not be held responsible for work carried out by other parties. Wisdom Fireplaces liability shall be limited to the value fo the goods supplied.